Offerd Salary PKR 25,000
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Management
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in IT (information technology)
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science
• Assist Project Manager to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
• Assist Project Manager in preparing reports.
• Coordinate with district trainers.
• Manage LMS.
• Report to Project Manager.
• Provide administrative support to district trainers.
• Maintain a record of the Project.
• Provide back-office support.
• Visit E&SE Department and government schools as and when required.
Experience: Fresh graduate. Preference will be given to the candidates having domicile of newly merged areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Qualification: Degree in Management Sciences or Information Technology or Computer Science or related field (at least 16 years of education)
Education system of newly merged districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa currently does not actively promote innovation at a young age, and a key subject that can address this, Computer Science is often highly neglected. Early Age Programming & IT Essentials Project is an opportunity to bring programming to Classrooms in a fun and immersive manner. It also has the capacity to create effective learning environment based on access to Information Technology.
In order to promote innovation at young age, KPITB took the initiative of “Early Age Programming & IT Essentials for the Children of Government Schools” in 2017. In the Phase-I of the project from January 2017 to December 2017, 3000 students and concerned IT Teachers of 57 Government Schools in 13 districts were trained on EAP curriculum. In the Phase-II of the project from January 2018 to June 2019, the initiative was extended to 300 Government Schools of 14 districts, wherein 17,000 students and IT Teachers of the respective schools were trained on EAP curriculum. The curriculum developed for the Early Age Programming initiative is by far the most advanced in the country, leaving behind the curriculum offered by most of the renowned private school, and has enabled students to develop mobile Apps, Animations and Games with the help of block Programming tools. Early Age Programming project has produced remarkable results and the computer literacy, digital skill level, Analytical Skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills of the marginalized students of Government Schools of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has improved significantly through drag and drop computer programming. Early Age Programming students of government schools of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa made history by grabbing the top three positions in early age programming category all over Pakistan, in COMPPEC 2019 (Computer Project Exhibition and Competition), an annual event hosted by the Department of Computer Engineering NUST, Islamabad.
The salient features of Early Age Programming & IT Essentials Project are as follows:
• A campaign that raises awareness for the need of programming in schools.
• Allows genius to learn to programme.
• Is fun, provides multiple levels of fully interactive courses built on micro-projects which build confidence and allow self-study and learning.
• Promote Analytical, cognitive and problem solving skills through algorithm and programming.