- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Journalism
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Media studies
- Masters Degree in Journalism
- Masters Degree in Media studies
• To develop contents for Social/Digital Platforms
• To prepare trendy social media posts
• To generate new ideas, slogans, hash-tags for creating trends on the reforms initiatives of the provincial government
• To keep close liaison with the Project Director and generate timely responses on the tasks assigned.
• Any other task to be assigned by PD/PIU.
i. To spread awareness right up-to the grass root level regarding reforms of public interest.
ii. To counter fake news/information/notifications regarding Govt. initiatives/directives/functionaries.
iii. To counter negative propaganda against the Provincial Government/ initiatives with facts & figures.
iv. To highlight loopholes in public service delivery
v. Track & trace of any human rights violation& public grievance surfacing social media
vi. Seeking public opinion on any proposed initiatives of the Govt.
vii. Matters that promote unity and national integration
viii. Communication skills development of public especially Youth.
ix. Financial support for career struggling unemployed individuals through engagement on social media.
x. To develop a culture of positive use of social media
xi. Create public platforms for promoting participatory culture
xii. Spread Social education regarding;
o Precautionary measures against corona, polio vaccination etc.
o Promoting the culture of cleanliness & trees plantation
o Awareness regarding repercussions of encroaching state lands
o Campaigns for awareness regarding government laws
o Curbing adulteration, hoarding, wall chalking, use of polythene bags and any other matter of public interest etc.