- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Forestry
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Finance
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Software engineering
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Electrical engineering
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science
1. Collection & Assessment of data regarding Livestock Population in Project Areas.
2. Record Keeping & maintenance of the activities performed by the technical staff.
3. Monitoring & Supervision of Livestock Checkposts established in the Project Areas.
4. Any other task assigned by the project directors.
Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Peste des Petits Ruminats (PRR) are the major Trans-boundary Animal Diseases that are most prevalent and econmically the most important infectious diseases of Livestock in Pakistan. FMD is endemic in the country and as well in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province with occurance of outbreaks throughout the year. The disease severely affects milk production in addition to mortality in calves and loss of body condition and draught power. Simialry PPR is considered as one of the fatal disease of small ruminants (Sheeps & Goats) resulting in huge mortality rates and economical losses. It is estimated that National economic losses due to PPR is more than PKR 50.200 billion annually. Thus the disease threaten food Security and the livelihoods of smallholders and prevents animal husbandry sector from developing its economic potential.