Offered Salary PKR 25,000
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Business Administration
- Masters Degree in Social sciences
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Electrical engineering
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Accounting
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Statistics
- Masters Degree in Communications
1. Vision 1.1 The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program should be known as a provider of an excellent Internship Program for young graduates. 2. Definition of Internship 2.1 Commitment to provide short-term supervised work experience usually related to a student’s specific field of study or career aspirations. 2.2 The program will combine practical work experience with a structured learning experience through specific briefs aimed at achieving identified objectives of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program. 3. Objectives 3.1 The Policy aims to help young graduates in different fields to develop their intellectual skills and provide them experience that encourage them to become contributing, caring members of their communities and also make them acquainted with functioning of the government machinery. 3.2 Due consideration should be given to ensuring: (a) Interns are adequately supported to ensure excellence; (b) Continuous monitoring and evaluation are provided to ensure added value and enhancement of Project’s reputation; (c) Positive experience for Interns; 4. Eligibility Criteria The criteria for the selection of intern will include: Degree (16 & 18 years of Education) in various disciplines as per requirement. The PMU will upload ToRs on Official website of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and candidates will apply as per internship policy of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. YPOs will be hired as per Internship Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 5. Benefits 5.1 Interns will be offered an honorarium of Rs. 25,000/- per month. 5.2 During the period of internship, Interns will be allowed casual leaves of two days a month (in addition to Saturdays, Sundays, Public holidays). 6. Title of Intern 6.1 By title, an intern will be regarded as “Young Professional Officer”. This shall be treated as official designation of the intern especially on his internship ID card, certificates and other official correspondence. 7. Obligations of the Intern 7.1 The Intern will demonstrate willingness to participate fully and actively in the learning experience by planning their program of work with their supervisor. 7.2 The Intern will participate in the introduction and orientation program of the Project. 7.3 An Intern is required to conduct themselves at all times in a manner that will not be detrimental to the image and standing of the Project. 7.4 The Project reserves the right to terminate an internship without notice if the required standards of behavior and code of conduct are not met. 7.5 An Intern is required to keep confidential all information including unpublished information made known to him/her during the period of Internship. 7.6 At the end of the internship program, with the assistance of his/her supervisor, the Intern will complete a report on his/her assignment. 7.7 An Intern is required to discuss his/her progress regularly with his/her supervisor. 8. Obligations of the Project 8.1 The Project will provide the Intern with a conducive working environment and working space. 8.2 The Project will provide requisite equipment for the term of the Internship. 8.3 The Project will pay the Intern monthly for the duration of the Internship. 9. Quota 9.1 The offered opportunities will have 50% weight-age for females.