- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Masters Degree in Economics
- Masters Degree in Statistics
1. Will report to M&E Officer.
2. Will Assist in developing operational monitoring tools (checklist, questionnaires, databases, interview and survey forms, etc.
3. Will support the M&E Officer in data collection on key performance indicators and report writing.
4. Will support the M&E Officer in implementation of the policies/guidelines etc.
5. Will conduct regular field visits under the supervision of M&E Officer when and where directed.
6. Will ensure that inspections data are entered and updated on a timely basis.
7. Will prepare presentation and reports as directed by the M&E Officer.
8. Will analyze the data when and how directed by the M&E Officer.
9. Will be having close liaison with IT Team for data collection and data related issues.
10. Will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the field officers during monitoring visits.
11. Will support M&E Officer in Evaluation Studies whenever planned.
12. Any other task assigned by the M&E Officer.
KP Food Safety and Halal Food Authority’s Description
The KP-FS&HFA has been established under the "Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act 2014" to ensure availability of safe and healthy food for human consumption.
The KP-FS&HFA shall regulate and monitor the food business in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in order to ensure provision of safe food.
• Formulate or adopt standards, procedures, processes and guidelines in relation to any aspect of food.
• Setting up and accreditation of food laboratories
• Formulate method of sampling, analysis of sample and reporting of results
• Specify licensing, prohibition orders, recall procedures, improvement notices and prosecution
• Determine terms and conditions of services of its employees
• Provide scientific advice and technical support to government in relating to food
• Establish a database and information system of network of food operators and consumers
• Organize training programs in food safety and standards
• Promote general awareness about food safety and standards
• Levy fee for registration, licensing and other services
• Certify food for export
• Establish safe limits for processing residues in the foods
• Implement rules and regulations related to food
• Regulate matters related to Halal Food
2. Enforcement Mechanism and Tools
Under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act, 2014, the authority can use the following tools for enforcement.
• Licensing of food business
• Jurisdiction of the Food Safety Authority
• Improvement notice
• Prohibition orders
• Emergency prohibition orders
• Notification of food poisoning
• Food recall procedures
• Establishment of food laboratories
Under the provision of section 15 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act, 2014 any person desirous of starting a food business shall apply to the KP- FS&HFA for license.
KP-FS&HFA issue licenses to food operators under six categories.
• Grocery Establishment
• Confectionary Establishment
• Industries / Small Scale Manufacturing Units
• Dairy Sector
• Other food related businesses