- Masters Degree in IT (information technology)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Software engineering
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in IT (information technology)
Reporting to: Database Administrator and Web & Application Developer. Under the general supervision of Database Administrator & Web and Application Developer, the interns have the responsibilities to:
1. Support the further development in existing MIS
2. Design & develop new interactive official website that can cover all public interaction
3. Support in networking design and implementation
4. Interns must support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems
5. Must troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers
6. Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
7. Handle IT-related documentation and make sure that all IT supplies are available
8. Perform software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops
KP Food Safety and Halal Food Authority’s Description
The KP-FS&HFA has been established under the "Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act 2014" to ensure availability of safe and healthy food for human consumption.
The KP-FS&HFA shall regulate and monitor the food business in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in order to ensure provision of safe food.
• Formulate or adopt standards, procedures, processes and guidelines in relation to any aspect of food.
• Setting up and accreditation of food laboratories
• Formulate method of sampling, analysis of sample and reporting of results
• Specify licensing, prohibition orders, recall procedures, improvement notices and prosecution
• Determine terms and conditions of services of its employees
• Provide scientific advice and technical support to government in relating to food
• Establish a database and information system of network of food operators and consumers
• Organize training programs in food safety and standards
• Promote general awareness about food safety and standards
• Levy fee for registration, licensing and other services
• Certify food for export
• Establish safe limits for processing residues in the foods
• Implement rules and regulations related to food
• Regulate matters related to Halal Food
2. Enforcement Mechanism and Tools
Under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act, 2014, the authority can use the following tools for enforcement.
• Licensing of food business
• Jurisdiction of the Food Safety Authority
• Improvement notice
• Prohibition orders
• Emergency prohibition orders
• Notification of food poisoning
• Food recall procedures
• Establishment of food laboratories
Under the provision of section 15 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority Act, 2014 any person desirous of starting a food business shall apply to the KP- FS&HFA for license.
KP-FS&HFA issue licenses to food operators under six categories.
• Grocery Establishment
• Confectionary Establishment
• Industries / Small Scale Manufacturing Units
• Dairy Sector
• Other food related businesses