- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Finance
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Civil Engineering
- Masters Degree in International Relations
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Microbiology
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Accounting
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Advanced nursing practice
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Applied mathematics
1. Collection & Assessment of data regarding Livestock Population in Project Areas.
2. Record Keeping & maintenance of the activities performed by the technical staff.
3. Monitoring & Supervision of Livestock Checkposts established in the Project Areas.
4. Any other task assigned by the project directors.
Selection will be made on First Come First Serve as KP Internship Policy
Agriculture is the largest sector of the economy of Pakistan in terms of labor participation and as such livelihood of the majority of the population directly or indirectly depends on it. However, during the last few decades, its contribution to GDP has gradually decreased to 19.3 percent but still there is a lot of potential in the sector to increase its share in GDP through increased productivity utilization of latest agricultural technologies. Being the sector engaging the largest workforce and providing raw material to most manufacturing sector, its development not only contributes towards achieving poverty alleviation but can also uplift socio-economic structure of a major segment of the population. During FY2020, the performance of agriculture sector improved over the last year and it also performed better than other sectors.