Offered Salary PKR 25,000
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Business Administration
- FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Arts
- FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Science
- Diploma in IT (information technology)
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Social sciences
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Civil Engineering
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Civil Engineering
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Finance
We are looking for Males/Females having BBA(Hons)/MBA, B.S (Hons)/B-Tech/DAE in Civil Engineering, One year Diploma in IT (after F.A/FSc/ Intermediate) and 16 years education in social Science to support different sections of Project Management Office in Peshawar. Internships are offered on first come first serve basis. Age Limit for internees is 29 years.
FATA Water Resources Development Project (FWRDP) is an Asian Development Bank (ADB) funded Project with a total approved PC-I cost of USD 40.039 (Million) including USD 36.203 (Million) ADB’s share and USD 3.836 (Million) Government of Pakistan’s share to reduce poverty in the three Tribal Districts of Bajaur, Mohmand and Khyber by facilitating the communities to build improved and sustainable livelihoods through irrigated agriculture land.